I see the holidays as a time to pamper loved ones, and one way I like to do that is by gifting them beauty products that they wouldn’t usually buy for themselves. Great beauty products can be pricey, but luckily around the holidays there are lots of smaller sized gift versions of great products. Those make fun little gifts to spoil friends without totally breaking the bank, and today I’m partnering with Nordstrom to share some of them!
Also, I should tell you now that quite a few things are ON SALE! They were already great little package deals, but being on sale makes them even better. Plus, some of my daily-use makeup and beauty items are on sale as well, so let’s be honest–I’ll be stocking up on some products for myself!
Shop for the Look:
Top: Nordstrom (exact–wearing size M)
Cardigan: Nordstrom (exact–wearing size S)
Jeans: Nordstrom (exact–wearing size 4)
Boots: Nordstrom (similar, similar)
All of these products are between $12-$42!
1. Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve – I have SUCH dry hands during the winter. I’ve tried a few other hand creams that I thought were good, but I’ve been using this for the last few months and so far it’s my favorite. It’s not scented and not greasy at all, and it makes my hands a lot softer. It’s something that many people need in the winter but may not want to spend the money on, making it a perfect gift to pamper someone with! We are gifting it to Benson’s Mom (in addition to a Barefoot Dreams cardigan—which we already gave to her and she liked a lot!)
2. Kiehl’s Dry Relief Duo – During the last several months I’ve been more and more into Kiehl’s products for dry skin. This little gift set includes a small version of Kiehl’s Creme de Corps which is typically pretty expensive at regular size, but makes your skin really smooth! I’ve preferred it the last few months over my previous body lotion that I’ve been using for YEARS. This little set comes in holiday packaging, ready to gift, and it’s currently ON SALE for only $13.60 HERE!
3. Kiehl’s Hydration Essentials Collection – This one has more products than the last one, plus purchasing it contributes to meals for Feeding America. And this package is only $24.65 on sale!
4. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette – I’ve used this palette exclusively for several years. It’s so versatile, the pigmentation is great, and it lasts for so long! I like gifting this to friends that don’t know a lot about makeup because it’s quality makeup that’s really accessible.
5 & 6. SIGMA Mini Best Selling Eye Brushes Kit & Sigma Brush Cleaning Mat – This is a great little starter kit of makeup brushes. However, for the Brushes Kit, the cleaning mat that comes with it is a little small, so I linked to the full sized brush cleaning mat which is plenty big and has tons of different textures to help get brushes clean.
7. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Set – This skincare kit that would be perfect for moms, aunts, sisters, and friends. It includes full-size exfoliating and refining scrubs, a makeup remover that even works on waterproof mascara, and an eye cream that diminishes puffiness and undereye circles. SUCH a great package and SUCH a great gift for someone!
8. Benefit They’re Real Mascara – This is something I’ve wanted to try but haven’t wanted to pay for. It’d be fun to receive it as a gift!
9. Bare Minerals Set – Great sampler to gift someone and let them try several great products! It includes two eyeshadows, a highlighter, and lipgloss. See them all HERE.
10. Beauty Blender – I’ve talked about this already, but it’s a fun gift to give because it’s an award-winning tool for applying facial makeup, but it’s quite expensive. Many of my friends are interested in it but hesitate about the price, so I love being able to gift it to them! Normally a Beauty Blender alone is $20, but this one comes in cute holiday packaging and is paired with the Beauty Blender cleanser and is ON SALE for only $21.25! And truth be told, this is the time of year I stock up on Beauty Blenders and cleansers for myself for the year! ? There’s also a black BB + cleanser for $20 HERE.
MY FAVORITES ON SALE
In case you want to take advantage of the sale on beauty items for yourself, check out Nordstrom’s beauty section. It comes at a perfect time because I’m running out of almost all my expensive products, haha! I’ve already restocked on my favorite Bobbi Brown foundation, Naked 2 Palette, Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector that gets rid of my dark circles (!!), and Beauty Blender of course. (I talk more about all these except the foundation in my Daily Makeup Routine post!) There’s a TON more stuff on sale, so browse them HERE!
Huge thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!