Hey there, I’m Audrey!
I’m a 30-something-year-old who lives in California with my husband Benson and our three kids, Addie, Ella, and Aiden. I can never say no to burritos or boba, I’ll take any excuse to go to Target, and I don’t think there’s such a thing as too many leopard print or striped pieces! 😆
About the Blog
I’ve always loved shopping and style, and after discovering style blogs in April 2011 all of that inspiration gave me an itch to rework my closet and let my style evolve. To what, exactly? I didn’t know, so I started this blog in June 2011 to help me figure it out.
If you’re new here and looking for a place to start, check out some of these guides:
- Building a Remixable Wardrobe – 5 part series to help you get the most out of your wardrobe
- Wardrobe From Scratch – 7 part series on wardrobe fundamentals
- Capsule Wardrobes – Sample wardrobes and packing lists for travel
- One Piece Many Ways – I LOVE showing you how to style one piece a bunch of ways!
- Style Tips – How-to’s and super simple tricks to take your outfits to the next level with minimal effort
- Starter Kit Wardrobe Guides – Style Guide PDFs to those building a wardrobe from scratch