I’ve gotten some questions about my satchel
, but since it was a gift from my sister and not any brand I recognize I know nothing about it.
BUT, in my searches for an alternative I found some KILLER options! The best part is that these are mostly from places like Target, Forever 21, JCPenney, ASOS, and ModCloth, and they’re all under $50! Some of them make me drool like whoa. Many of them come in multiple colors, particularly black and navy, but of course I’m partial to cognac.
If I’m honest, I kind of didn’t want to share these with you because I didn’t want them to sell out before I decided. Haha! But out of the goodness of my heart I am sharing the wealth. I know, such a giver I am. 🙂
Links to Shop:
– BE STILL MY TARGET-LOVING HEART. This was available in coral in the spring/summer and it is BEAUTIFUL. I wish I had snatched it up when I saw it in store. There’s a wait list for it now online in the fall colors. 🙁 Comes in black and navy too!
is so luscious looking, though I have yet to see it in person to confirm that. It also comes in black, cognac, and a fiery orange/red which is very enticing.
– I took this home to try out, but I’m debating between this or putting myself on the wait list for option 1.
has a wider base which I actually like a lot. Click in to see the side view. I would say this seems the closest to the type of satchel I have.
– Cute bag from ModCloth. I like the two-toned nature of it.
– I like that this also comes in green. I love how green satchels look!
– Comes in a variety of colors. I really like the look, but not sure about the function. The top that folds down is a flap, but if your bag is too full it doesn’t fold down which affects the look of the bag.
is bigger than it looks in the picture. This picture makes it look like a tiny little crossbody bag, but it is not. I got it in stone/blackish and am trying to decide whether or not to keep it right now. You can click in to see the proportions on a mannequin.