Just because I didn’t participate in Black Friday or Cyber Monday doesn’t mean I don’t love a deal! Now that holiday shopping is in full swing, here’s your weekly peek at some fantastic items from some of my favorite sponsors. I LOOOOVE every single one of these stores!
1. Silver Cocoon – There’s something kind of industrial about these pieces that I think is so cool and makes them really unique. The pieces are laser cut and sandblasted, and I’m a huge fan of the clean lines and saturated colors these come in. Really great for those of us who don’t love frilly or ornate details but still want some cool accessories!
Discount: Free shipping through Dec 31 with code PUTME2GETHER
2. Outfit Additions – I’ve talked about them often, but this week I want to highlight their fabric silk belts. Outfit Additions manufactures and designs their whole silk line themselves in San Francisco, CA!
Discount: Get 25% off all belts with code BELTS25. Also the usual 20% off orders of $50+ with code PMT.
3. Jane – I just bought a bunch of patterned straws from Jane today. AHHHHH. It’s SO easy to buy gifts for people from Jane! It’s basically like they do all of the thinking for me because there are so many gadgets that something is bound to spark an idea for people on my gift list.
Discount: None, because the whole site is one huge discount! 🙂
4. That’s Mine Boutique – There are so many pretty items at That’s Mine. Those minty green cluster earrings on the bottom left corner are really eye-catching, while the ones on the far right are subtler but still intriguing. Don’t forget to use the discount codes!
Discount: $10 off your $50 purchase – 10OFF50 // $20 off your $100 purchase – 20OFF100
5. Caroline G. – This shop has all of those colorful and bold statement necklaces that we see everywhere and love. As a side note, I love supporting this shop because the owner, Carrie, has an ENORMOUS heart and inspires me all the time to love others more generously and selflessly.
Discount: A whopping 50% off with code PMT50!