I want to take a moment to feature some of our sponsors and the discounts they wanna give us!
1. That’s Mine Boutique
– No stranger to us! That’s Mine is filled with pieces that are unique and colorful, but not overwhelmingly in-your-face, if you know what I mean. One of my favorite and most-worn necklaces
is from That’s Mine
, and I cannot say enough good things about this shop. The only problem is choosing which item to get my sister for Christmas! Too many great options!
Discount codes: $10 off your $50 purchase – 10OFF50 // $20 off your $100 purchase – 20OFF100
– I’m seriously addicted to this site! It’s filled with FANTASTIC deals of all sorts–from scarves, cardigans, skirts and other apparel, to home goods, home decor, kid’s items, and cute, colorful gadgets. You can also get a lot of them personalized or monogrammed, which are great for gifts. I have to exercise lots of restraint because the things there are so cute and SERIOUSLY discounted! Gotta get ’em fast, though! Sales only last for a couple of days or until supply lasts. Above I featured 3 of the current hottest sellers!
As if their deals aren’t crazy enough, for Black Friday and Cyber Monday it’s gonna be even crazier, so be sure to check them out.
3. Calypte Collection
– Handmade chain, leather, and beaded jewelry. I have several pieces from here, including this chain link onyx necklace
. These pieces are great for adding a little toughness to your outfit without making you look intimidating.
4. Outfit Additions
– Specializes in simple pieces that are easy to wear but pack a punch. For example, this Silver Hammered Spike Bib Necklace that I own is a great statement piece but somehow works with soooo many of my outfits. Above I featured the Folded Triangle Studs
which are also the kinds of pieces that go with anything but have a unique twist to them!
Discount code: PMT for 20% off orders over $50. Shipping is free with no minimum!
5. Ooh Baby Designs
– Filled with chevron / striped / polka dotted scarves, canvas totes, table runners, and more! There are about 5 scarves I’m eyeing here on the regular. I love that the totes come in a bunch of different sizes, some great for packing lunch, others great for the beach, and you can monogram them!
6. Silver Cocoon
– This jewelry shop has reallyyyyy cool stuff. All jewelry is made in Minneapolis, designed with an architectural eye, laser-cut from sheet material, then sandblasted. So cool! All of that creates a bold, yet timeless (and durable!) look. It’s so cool to think of jewelry like these Diamond Drop Earrings
being cut with a laser. Check out Silver Cocoon
Discount code: Free shipping until December 31st – PUTME2GETHER