I don’t know about you, but Benson and I are hoping to knock out all of our Christmas gifts this weekend. Wish us luck!
If you’re still searching for gift ideas, I found some fun ones under $20. About 5 of them work (or are) for men, indicated by an asterisk*.
1. Rifle Paper Company Notebooks – Who doesn’t love these?
2. Magnetic Container Set – Great for office supplies or spices in the kitchen.
3. Striped Jersey Hoodie – Nice way to dress up a hoodie.
4. Grass Pencil Holder* – Benson has this. You can find it on Amazon, but it’s way cheaper at ModCloth right now.
5. Wooden Corkscrew*
7. Whatever You Are, Be a Good One Book – Found this at Nordstrom, but I linked to Amazon where it’s way cheaper. Has great reviews! Fun coffee table book.
8. Cedar Shoe Tree* – Benson and my brother use these to keep their dress shoes looking sharp.
9. Cut Lace Vanity Tray – Super cute tray! Use it to display makeup and jewelry, or put it in the living room with candles and plants.
10. Happiness Is Book – Saw this at ModCloth, but again I linked to Amazon since it’s cheaper. You can see more of the inside on Amazon too.
11. Gold Watch – Totally on my wish list this year.
12. Polka Dot Slippers – Also come in pink.
13. Golden Monogram Mug – So cute! Too bad my initial is sold out. 🙁
14. Initial Mug – Another cute initial mug option.
15. Silk Plaid Tie* – Comes in 4 color/patterns.
16. Salt & Pepper Shakers – Cute addition to your table setting!
17. Waffle Knit Pajamas – Lots of colors and patterns at Old Navy right now.
18. Plaid Scarf* – Comes in 4 colors and on super sale.
19. Jewelry Tray – DAH! So cute! And only $8 plus an extra 10% off!
20. Sparrow Trinket Box – Chic way to store rings and other tiny trinkets.