Hey, hey! There’s been a lot of buzz around some really good pieces lately. It has been SO STINKING FUN to receive messages and comments from you guys totally ecstatic about some of the pieces you got! Today I’m rounding up the most purchased items by YOU for July. These are the favorite clothes PMTers have been loving lately!
A lot of them are from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which goes until 8/4! If you haven’t tried some of these pieces yet, give them a shot while they’re on sale. Nordstrom offers free shipping and free returns on all orders, so it’s low risk to try them. You never know which of these pieces could blow you away!
Also for fun, I added some quotes from PMTers about different items so you could hear what others have to say! Such fun messages. I love when you guys are so excited that you talk in all caps. SAME! 😆
SIZING: I’m 5’6″ and usually S/M or 6 in clothes.
1. Amazon Printed Wrap – BTW this came out in new colors! And, the owner of the shop is giving us 20% off with code XHGCSE2O! Good through 8/2.This thing is lightweight, doesn’t have an overwhelming amount of fabric like some others do, and also feels more breathable and less suffocating than others at this price point. I really love them! I wear size L for a looser, more relaxed fit. Find them HERE.
Here’s what PMTer Sejal said about them:
“Oh my goodness!! 😍 Ok I see what you mean about these!! Yes we need one in every single color! They fit so well and are more edgy on the front bottom, unlike other kimono’s! LOVE them so dang much! Thanks Audrey for being so choosey so I don’t have to 😅!! 🙏🏼😊”
2. Vince Camuto Dress Pants – Medium thickness, very soft, very stretchy, and a higher 10″ rise. These are on parr with $98+ pairs of pants, but on sale for $58.90 until 8/4! Scoop them up while you can! I wear size 4. See them on me HERE.
Autumn said on Instagram, “I have to tell you – I bought these pants after seeing you talk about them. I just received them today and they are AMAZINGGGGGG. thank you for the review and rec! You are always so spot on with your reviews. 💯 💯👍🏽👏🏼 “
Natali DM’d me saying, “The Vince Camuto black pants! YES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!”
3. BP Oversized Cardigan – The main cardigans I wear through fall and winter. Get them while they’re still on sale–it ends 8/4!! I wear size XS as they run huge. See this year’s on me HERE. They are a little pricier on sale than when similar cardigans go on sale at Old Navy or Target for $20ish, but I really like how these drape. I get asked about them CONSTANTLY through fall and winter for everyone who missed out on them during this sale. Try them before the sale ends!
Kristen said on Instagram, “I can attest! I questioned Audrey on this last year and loved them all season. Just wore one to the movies too.”
4. Drape Collar Knit Blazer – Super soft blazer that feels like a sweatshirt. Comes in several colors. Wear it for a relaxed, casual look with a t-shirt and jeans, or dress it up over a blouse. I wear size XS for a fitted look, but would need S to layer a thicker shirt underneath the sleeves. See it on me HERE.
5. Wit & Wisdom Bootcut Jeans – These are so dang soft and stretchy and just plain GOOD. They feel like denim that’s usually $68-$98, but they’re on sale for $44.90 until 8/4! They have elastic in the waistband as well, which is amazing. See them on me HERE. I wear size 8 in these for a looser fit around the thighs and for a bit more length.
“I love those jeans, got them during last year’s sale! Great for casual work days.”
Plenty of people have emoted to me about the bootcut jeans, but I couldn’t find the quotes. Just know they’re AMAZING. 😀
6. Zella pocket leggings – My favorite leggings now have pockets. OH MAN, GAME CHANGER! I wear size M. Try them while they’re still on sale until 8/4!
“Zella pocket leggings just arrived! It may be nearly 💯 degrees today, but they are sooooo comfy that I don’t want to take them off! 🤗”
“Well I had to laugh when I opened your email because guess what I’m wearing as I read it!?? The Zella pocket leggings! They just arrived. It’s hotter than Hades north of you in the Bay Area, but these are so darn soft and comfy that I don’t want to take them off! I also snagged the open pocket cardi pictured here. And the leopard pumps and Wit and Wisdom jeans. All winners!”
7. Perfect Henley Tunic – One of my closet workhorses for the last several years! Super relaxed but put together and can be dressed up or down. Currently on sale for $24! See the billion ways I’ve worn it HERE.
Which of these would be on YOUR list of faves for the month? Anything else you’d add that’s not on your list?