Sales are still going strong–are you? 😜 On Thursday I posted a Black Friday & Cyber Monday Highlights roundup with a ton of deals on items I’ve shown on the blog lately, plus new items to check out. It includes quite a few options for holiday parties as well, so be sure to check that out if you missed it!
Today for Cyber Monday, I thought I’d narrow down the options even more. For clothing and apparel, I’m simply highlighting some winter staples and key pieces to help you take advantage of sales and build a winter wardrobe. If you want more options and fun pieces, check out last Thursday’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday Highlights instead.
In addition, I highlighted a handful of Beauty Items that I use daily but are also widely loved cult favorites that you might be interested in.
I also included the Cyber Monday deals from places like Minted, Cultivate What Matters and FASTer Way to Fat Loss, etc. to remind you to take advantage of those sales! Some of those are higher ticket items, so get them at a discount while you can!
Lastly, you can use the PMT Ultimate Gift Guide to see some of my favorite recs EVER and see what’s on sale! It includes gifts for everyone, including ourselves 😜.
SIZING: I’m 5’6″ and usually S/M or 6 in clothes, 8.5 to 9 in shoes.
Favorite Layering & Completer Pieces
- J.Crew Factory Quilted Vest – I wear size XS or
- Neutral Cardigan – Any of these colors is great! Around $18 after the 50% off!
- Maroon Cardigan – Around $22.50 after 50% off!
- Or, any of LOFT’s cardigans
- J.Crew Factory City Coat – I don’t own this, but it’s been a top seller fan fave for years! Great classic coat.
- J.Crew Factory Sweater Blazer – I wear size S. Maroon is back in stock!
- BLANKNYC Suede Moto Jacket – I wear size S. GORGEOUS in person and absolutely worth it for a real suede jacket, especially at sale price. More of a spring/fall staple, but totally worth catching while on sale!
- Leopard Print Cardigan – Backordered until February (!!) but will still be great for spring. Not a winter staple, but something that you’ll wear on repeat!
- Faux Suede Moto Jacket – $38 w/ code CYBER for extra 20% off. Insanely stretchy. I recommend the maroon one as an inexpensive option for holiday party outfits. I wear XS. Runs huge.
- Booties w/ a dip in the front – Elongates the leg line. Only $39.90! The price for these is insane! They definitely feel like $60 booties, many steps above typical $30-ish ones. I wear size 9. Three colors!
- Leather Booties (non-Western style) – If you don’t like the Western style of the previous pair, this is a better option!
- Leopard print sneakers – 35% off! This brand is known for comfort. I tried 8.5 but need to exchange for size 9.
- Hunter Boots – down to $99
- Tall Suede Boots – Go for a sleek, classic style like these. 30% off!
- Madewell Transport Tote – Fully leather. Fan favorite. Down to $106 w/ code YAYINTERNET (originally $168!)
- Metallic Statement Necklace – BACK IN STOCK and 50% OFF!!!!! I wear this OFTEN, with t-shirts, blouses, or fancy dresses to weddings. So versatile! Get it HERE.
- J.Crew Factory Circle Necklace – The other statement necklace I wear most often!
- NuMe Magic Curling Wand – Been using this for years to curl my hair. Gets SUPER hot, which keeps curls in. The Magic Curling Wand is sold out, but the NuMe Classic Wand is available HERE. Not sure how good that one is, though–difference is metal barrel vs. ceramic.
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – Fan favorite! LOTS of shades, works well, stays in place. I wear 425 Tan Sand. Only $19, orig $27!
- Better Than Sex Mascara – Another cult fave that I use daily. Only $18, originally $25!
- Beauty Blenders – Applies foundation smoothly. I stock up on these when they’re on sale.
- ULTA: $10 off $50+ qualifying orders w/ code CYBERMON19. Check out all their deals HERE
- ULTA’s deals on hair products
Holiday Cards & Personalized Photo Gifts
Great gifts for parents!
- Holiday Cards – 25% off + Free Priority Shipping! Minted has my favorite holiday card designs, but they are more expensive than other places so I always jump when there’s a sale!
- Personalized calendars and wall art are FANTASTIC gifts for people that are hard to shop for, like our moms. We’ve often created a personalized calendar for them with pics of all their kids and grandkids. Check out the personalized gifts HERE and take advantage of the 25% off!
Cultivate What Matters Shop – 20% off
Great gifts for yourself, sisters, friends, and parents
- PowerSheets One-Year Intentional Goal Planner – I’m going on 4 years of using this. They’ve totally reshaped and reoriented my emotional, mental, and spiritual health by helping me focus on and cultivate the things that truly matter.
- Write the Word Journals – For those who want to stay grounded in Scripture. Especially great for busy moms who don’t have a lot of mental capacity to study the Word but want to stay connected.
- 2020 Wall Calendar – BEAUTIFUL!
- Little by Little Gold Foil Mini Print – I love this quote–it’s what Cultivate What Matters is all about. Combine it with a few of their other Art Prints HERE.
PMT Outfit Guides – 20% off with code PMTHOLIDAY20
Through the rest of today, get 20% off any of the Outfit Guides in the PMT Shop. Each Outfit Guide includes a capsule wardrobe and tons and tons of outfits made with it. Use it to plan what to wear all season! Check them all out HERE! Bundles are excluded from discount.
FASTer Way to Fat Loss – $50 off w/ code CYBERSALE
Last chance to get this discount! If you’re new around here and haven’t heard me talk about FASTer Way to Fat Loss, it’s a fitness program I did a year and a half. It’s 6 weeks long, and after two rounds I lost 16-17 inches all around my body (!!) and gained strength. It changed the trajectory of my health!
They’re doing their first ever discount where you can join the program for $50 off! That’s amazing! You can read all about my journey HERE, including seeing my before & after pics. Or sign up right now HERE!