You guys, I’ve already told you this before, but I really, really love Conversation Pieces. I often browse Conversation Pieces thinking, “If I lost all my clothes and had to redo my entire closet, this is where I would start.” I can find so many of my closet staples here, as their pieces are easy to wear, affordable, low maintenance, and practical. PRACTICAL! But also cute! <3 <3 <3
Audrey (the owner of Conversation Pieces…I’m not speaking in third person 😛 ) sent me some pieces to play dress up with, and she’s offering YOU guys two things:
- FREE shipping with code PMTFreeShip
- A chance to win $50 (x3 winners) to Conversation Pieces! (see below)
Here are my outfits with CP items:
1. Kicking Around Shabby Tee #2 – This tee is sooooooo soft. If you want a shirt that feels like pajamas, this is your new BFF.
2. Perfect Shirt – CP has a whole line of The Perfect Shirts which are pretty awesome. I paired this with white shorts for summer, but it will easily transition to fall with jeans and booties.
3. Boat Splash Tshirt and Crossbody Convertible Wristlet – This Boat Splash shirt is great with shorts in the summer, but I also really want to pair it with red jeans and boots come fall. And the cute little bag converts to a wristlet!
4. Hang In There Tank – I want one of these in every color! It comes in baby blue, a beautiful kelly green, grape, and olive.
5 & 6. Tri-Panel Blouse – Such a happy tank!
7. Bold Blooms Faux Wrap Dress – What a fun dress! I feel like I should reserve it for a vacation to a sunny, beachy area…and then I remember I live in San Diego. Ha. Perfect.
8. Combat Chic Surplus Jacket – UM, I’ve been wanting one of these jackets for OVER A YEAR. I was hunting but couldn’t find the right one until now! This is a FANTASTIC piece to go from summer to fall. You can wear it over everything–a t-shirt and jeans with sneaks or to toughen up a cute dress.
Also, a lot of you ask me about my cargo vest and email looking for it…aka the vest version of this jacket. Conversation Pieces has a really great version! I linked to a bunch in the Where to Buy My Closet Staples section, but my favorite so far is the CP one.
9. Don’t Be Without Dress – Striped Dress?!?!?! I told you this place has most of my closet staples. Love it! This piece alone could carry you through the rest of summer for all of your activities. It feels like pajamas!
Alright now it’s your turn! Remember your free shipping code: PMTFreeShip or enter the giveaway for your opportunity to be one of THREE who will win $50 to Conversation Pieces!
Win $50 to Conversation Pieces x3
The primary mode of entry is a “pin it to win it.” I created a Pinterest board with some of my favorite Conversation Pieces that you can repin from, or you can pin straight from Conversation Pieces‘ site.
Follow the prompts in the Rafflecopter–nothing much different than what you guys are used to. Just, this time you can pin up to three items for more entries.
This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY! YES!