Sale season is upon us! The weekend between Black Friday and Cyber Monday can be a little overwhelming if you don’t know where to start, but it can also be really awesome if you can do a little research and come up with a game plan. This year I’m here to help! I’ll highlight some PMT items that you can now snag at huge discounts, and at the bottom of this post I’ll list a ton of other noteworthy sales and codes so you can have them all in one place. Plus I’ll suggest items from a few more retailers that are worth checking out.
If you want to shop for others, check out all my gift guides HERE. The ones from last year have updated links as well so you should be able to shop them.
- Gifts for Her: My Tried and True Favorites
- Cozy Comfy Gifts
- Gifts for the Traveler (for Men and Women)
- Practical Gifts to Step Up Her Style
- Gifts for Them: My Husband’s and My Favorites
- Gifts for Him: Husband’s Tried and True Favorites
PMT FAVORITES ON SALE
Every store is going to have sales, so now is your chance to snag items you’ve been waiting for at a discount. Here are some PMT favorites that are on sale!
SIZING INFO: I’m 5’6″ and usually 6/8 or S/M in clothes, 8.5 to 9 in shoes.
OLD NAVY – 50% OFF ENTIRE ORDER. This one’s great because often times Old Navy has exclusions on sales. I’d recommend picking up a puffer vest (I wear size S), the buffalo plaid button up, or my favorite swing dresses that come in 5 prints and 3 solid colors (I wear size M and they run a tad short for my taste, so try ordering Tall sizing if needed). Browse Old Navy’s huge sale HERE.
OLD NAVY MATERNITY – 50% OFF ENTIRE ORDER. I haven’t reviewed these yet, but these have been some of my favorite maternity purchases so far.
- The Side Panel Distressed Skinny Jeans are just like my non-maternity favorite distressed jeans except with very forgiving side panels. I wear size 4.
- The Rinse Wash Full Panel Skinny Jeans have been great as well, though I always fold down the full panel to my waist because while full panel was necessary late in my last pregnancy, I hate full panels. I wear size 4.
- The Basic Scoop Neck Tops will be a layering piece for me, either by themselves under cardigans, but most likely always worn under other tops in place of my usual Uniqlo HEATTECHS. I wear S.
- The bodycon dress will be an alternative to swing dresses later on. It’s too loose on me right now and the regular swing dresses will be fine. But once my bump gets huge the swing dresses will look really strange (and be way too short), and I know I’ll prefer a more form fitting dress. I usually don’t prefer form fitting dresses, but while pregnant I do, as counterintuitive as that may seem! I wear M but could possibly size down to S.
- Leggings – Hooray for maternity leggings! I’m wearing black above, but only navy is available. These are $7.50 with the sale! They are a tad short as I’m 5’6″ and they hit me exactly at the bottom of my ankles. Old Navy has several other leggings HERE, but if you’re looking for black full panel leggings that are longer, H&M has a pair HERE.
- Sweater – I got this in both grey and purple, which are unfortunately sold out. But I love this sweater and wanted to put it on your radar in case more colors come up. I’m wearing size M.
J.CREW FACTORY – 60% OFF!!! If you missed out on last week’s J.Crew Factory Holiday Outfits post with the on the penguin tee (size S), the amazing blazer (size 4), the green and navy plaid bell sleeve top (size M), the bright and fun red plaid top, or the quilted vests during the last 50% off sale, you get another chance! Also, the white beanie in the pic above is on sale! Several PMTers told me they already received the penguin tee and blazer and love them!
ELF COSMETICS – 50% OFF on orders $30+ w/ code CELEBRATE. OH.EM.GEE. YALL. I’ve never shopped at ELF’s website directly, but I use ELF products from Target in my Everyday Makeup Routine. They have incrediblyyyyy inexpensive products, which would make you think they’re cheap, but some of them are SUPER GOOD and SUPER LEGIT. For SUPER STINKING CHEAP. So, for ELF products to be 50% off site wide? HOLY COW. JUMP ON THIS RIGHT NOW. Here’s what you need to check out:
- Makeup Setting Mist – I spray this onto a Beauty Blender and then pat it on my face to set my makeup. I found it worked better than just spraying my face directly. Keeps makeup in place! Regularly $3; $1.50 on sale!
- High Definition Undereye Setting Powder – This TOTALLY sets my very expensive under eye concealer that otherwise runs and slides off my face without it. Regularly $3; $1.50 on sale!
- Any of their brushes – WITH THE BLACK HANDLES! There’s a set of basic brushes from the Luxe Brushes Collection, but you can get them individually also. These brushes are dense and don’t really shed, and they are SO good for how cheap they are! I’ve read that the ones with the black handle is a better line than the ones with the white handles. I’ve found that to be true with the white handle ones being more hit-or-miss while any brush I’ve picked up with a black handle has been great. I personally use the Ultimate Blending Brush and Angled Brush daily.
- If you’re interested in trying more ELF products for CHEAPPPPP with 50% off, start by checking out their Best Sellers or check out their Gift Sets.
NORDSTROM – Extra 20% off select sale items. At first I was like ehhh whatever about this sale, but then I saw a few items that I love at even greater discounts than usual. Notably:
- My absolute favorite low-shaft Franco Sarto ankle boots are marked down from $119 to $64!!! I’m usually size 8.5 to 9 and wear these in size 8.5. I’m wearing them in the outfit above. I love that the shaft is lower than most ankle boots which elongates your leg line. This works so well for me since I have skinny ankles and round calves and other ankle boots look loose around my ankles. These are also great for people with shorter legs. See them on me HERE.
- Lightweight Rib Knit Cardigan – also part of NSale, they’re BACK and only $25.52! I’m also wearing it in the outfit pic above in beige oatmeal. Comes in 5 colors: black, maroon, grey, beige oatmeal, and a rust-brown that I also own. I wear these in XS as they run pretty large.
- Grandpa Cardigan for only $24! I haven’t tried these personally, but I have 2 other sweaters/cardigans from this brand and they are both soooo soft and I LOVE them. These are similar to the lightweight rib ones above but potentially thicker and better? Not sure, but worth a try since Nordstrom offers free return shipping labels on all orders!
- The TOMS wedges – I’ve eyed these for like 2-3 years. I still haven’t been able to justify a need for them, but people say they’re SO COMFY so I keep coming back to them. They’re marked down from $85 to $53!
- Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic – I remixed this 10 ways HERE. I’ve heard that the newer white ones are pretty see-through compared to the older ones, but I would still recommend the black version of this tunic. These are so versatile! I wear size M. It’s a loose fit, but I like how the shoulders fit me better in M.
- Check out all other sale items that are an extra 20% off HERE!
Amazon – Constantly updating with new Black Friday deals. Check them out HERE. I’m interested in some Melissa & Doug toys for Addie. We have so much Melissa & Doug stuff and they are some of our favorite toys! We have the mini version of this ice cream set but this one is double the size and almost the same price! She also loves this cookie set. The cookie dough comes in a row that’s velcroed together so you can “cut” them! This tea set is adorable too. Britax car seats are also on major sale if anyone’s in the market! This Chalk, Tape, Scissors activity set looks great for development too!
American Eagle – 40% off everything + free shipping! I’ve heard amazing things about the High Rise Jeggings from women in the PMT Style Challenge Facebook Group. They said they were better than the Old Navy Rockstars! If I weren’t pregnant I’d totally snag these at 50% off to try them!
ASOS – 30% off everything w/ code EPIC30! They have a ton of inventory but also tons in specialty sizing like petite, plus, tall, and maternity.
Crate & Barrel – 15% off w/ code SAVE15 (excluding furniture) and up to 40% off select furniture.
eBags – 25% off w/ code DEALS + up to 75% off tons of stuff. Get my game-changer packing cubes or our super helpful Mother Lode Wheeler for almost 50% off! We have the Junior and the one a size larger to help pack and organize all the stuff we have to travel with a kid in tow. Check out my reviews on both products in my Gift Guide for the Traveler.
ELF COSMETICS – 50% off
H&M – 30% off everything! Tons of stuff on sale! Stock up on basics, like this striped tee for $3.99 (!!) or this oversized cardigan for only $18! (I wear the cardigan in size S.) Also check out their sweaters and cardigans as they have a ton that are super duper affordable.
LOFT – 50% off everything + free shipping w/ code CLICK!
Macy’s – Tons of deals!
Minted – 25% off everything with code CM2017! Get your Christmas cards and make some personalized gifts for those hard-to-buy family members. I made a print with pics of my mom’s grandkids one year and she loved it!
ModCloth – 30% off + free shipping w/ code CYBER!HERE If you’re looking for a fancy holiday dress, definitely check out ModCloth during this sale! They have tons of options at all different price points, and at 30% off they’re such a deal! Check ModCloth’s special occasion dresses .
Nordstrom – extra 20% off select sale items. See the special extra 20% off sale items HERE. Notable items are my favorite low-ankle Franco Sarto booties that are 47% off (!!) and only $64! (I wear 8.5.) Also, this lightweight cardigan that I got during the NSale is back and on sale! (I wear size XS.)
Old Navy – 50% off everything!
Sole Society – 30% off! I was sent this mushroom/grey OTK suede boot a while back. I haven’t worn them yet because it’s been so darn hot where I live, but they’re reallyyyy pretty and expensive looking, and they’re on major sale! I fit size 9. This crossbody bag and this crossbody bag are cute options for simple but sophisticated bags that are both discounted to under $40.
ULTA – Lots of things discounted! Get the curling wand that I use for $30 off HERE!!! It’s already marked $20 off, but if you use code CYBERMON17 you get another $10! Check out the $10 and under deals and the $20 and under deals.
West Elm – Up to 30% off + Free Shipping w/ code SAVEMORE
Any sales or items you’re interested in checking out now? Happy deal hunting!