For the last 7 years, my mission with Putting Me Together has been to help women feel great about themselves by making style easy. It’s been so fun to see PMT grow and help more women than ever, and now we’re looking for a new team member who can help take us to the next level!
With the addition of PMT Challenges, Starter Kit Guides, and exciting things in the pipeline, we’re in need of someone who is resourceful, organized, trustworthy, and local to San Diego to serve as my executive assistant and PMT administrator. In a nutshell, I’d love a proactive, extremely detail-oriented perfectionist who loves creating systems to make things awesome!
P.S. Katie’s not going anywhere. This is a new job description, and you’d be joining us to expand our team!
- You should have at least 2 years experience working as an assistant for a business owner or administrator for an organization. This is not an entry-level position.
- I’m looking for someone who is fun to be around and thrives on organizing information, systematizing processes, and sweating the details.
- You’ll manage business and personal tasks, including customer service requests, blog/newsletter content support, contracts and finances, scheduling personal and business appointments, and coordinating with team members and service providers. You should be able to handle several requests per day from me, many of which include tasks that need to be done that day.
- This starts as a part-time role of 15-20 hrs/wk with potential to grow to 30-40 hrs/wk
- It’s a partial remote role. You must be local to San Diego and able to work on site when necessary but can work from home otherwise. We will communicate via email, chat, and phone.
You’re a good fit for this position if these things sound like you:
- Knowledge of PMT’s brand and heart for its mission
- Excellent communication and people skills (email and in-person)
- Trustworthy with strong personal integrity
- Perfectionist, extremely detail-oriented, organized, and highly efficient
- Thrives on organizing information
- Loves creating systems and processes to make things smoother and quicker
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while prioritizing them in the correct order and handling them at the appropriate time
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills and can make quick but wise decisions
- Comfortable working in a partial-remote role with limited face-time, a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Manage customer support for PMT Challenges and other products
- Assist in back-end content support: formatting email newsletters and blog posts, managing email campaign automations, linking products, uploading photos, etc.
- Manage clothing purchases and returns, including tracking packages, organizing clothes/products, and returning items by mail and occasionally in-store
- Prepare reports, financial statements, invoices, and other documents
- Assist with the creation/review of business documents and contracts
- Research and conduct data analyses of ads, financials, campaigns, etc.
- Research products and service providers and recommend best options
- Be the point person for service providers such as web design, CPA, etc.
- Handle bookkeeping and correspond with CPA
- Assist with monitoring my inbox, including responding to brands and other business contacts
- Maintain my calendar, arrange calls, meetings, and conferences while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner
- Handle personal details such as scheduling personal appointments, ordering gifts, etc.
Experience & Skills (Apply if you’ve got most of these!)
- At least 2 years experience as an assistant for a business owner or administrator for an organization
- High level of experience with Google Apps
- Experience with ConvertKit or MailChimp or similar application and willingness to master it
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of WordPress, Trello, and Dropbox
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Experience managing inboxes and calendars
Experience & Skills (Nice-to-haves, but not required at all. Just list in your resume if any apply.)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and graphic design
- Good eye for clean aesthetics
- Some experience with customer support
- Marketing and writing marketing copy
- Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of SEO
We’re looking for someone excited to jump in and tackle any and every task with excitement and flexibility!
If you’re excited about this opportunity, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume and to fill out the job application. Applications will close Friday, October 19th.