I’ve received many emails from readers with questions on building a wardrobe from scratch. It can be kind of a daunting task, and often times the questions felt so big that I didn’t know how to answer them in a helpful way in a quick email, short of writing a novel! So many times I wished I had a guide that I could point people to in order to help them out, so I finally put in the time and energy to put one together!
My hope with the Wardrobe From Scratch Series is to give you a starting place in rebuilding your wardrobe so that you feel like you have some tools to do this on your own.
- Part 1: Defining Your Style and Lifestyle Needs
- Part 2: Choosing Wardrobe Colors
- Part 3: Basic Guide to Proper Fit
- Part 3b: Alterations and Tailoring 101
- Part 4: The Starter Kit Shopping List
- Shopping Mistakes I’ve Made – make smarter choices when you shop
- Part 5: Case Studies
- Part 6: How to Choose Shoes
- Part 7: Accessories for Beginners