If you follow me on Instagram (moomooaudrey) you might have seen that last weekend I was in Chicago, locked in a recording studio for 11 hours a day. Then I jumped into all day meetings last week, straight into a mini staycation this weekend to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary!
The pics above are from this weekend, from left to right, top to bottom:
- Padres vs. Giants game. Even though it was a home game for the San Diego Padres, half the stadium was filled with Giants fans…like my brother and I. Muahaha.
- Petco Park, watching the Giants kill the Padres 10-1. Bam.
- View from the hotel we rented in downtown San Diego. It’s pretty fun acting like a tourist in your own town, especially when you live in a tourist magnet.
- Lounging by the pool–the adult pool, separate from the family pool where kids are allowed. The difference? The family pool had murky water, filled with who-knows-what from kiddos while the women’s bathroom on the adult side reeked of weed. Tough to pick a winner.
- What I wore to watch an impromptu comedy show, similar to Who’s Line is it Anyway? Fun times!