In case you’ve been wanting to work on your athleisure style, I have a starter kit winter athleisure capsule wardrobe for you today! I found some great things when I was updating my own winter athleisure wardrobe, and while I didn’t need them all myself, I for sure wanted to share them with you!
And, of course, I couldn’t help but curate a starter kit winter athleisure capsule wardrobe from all of the options to help you build a cohesive core! 😄 I’ll also include the rest of the options I found in a widget at the bottom of this post!
Shop the Starter Kit Winter Athleisure Capsule Wardrobe:
Pieces for the Starter Kit Winter Athleisure Capsule Wardrobe:
- Black leggings – I included flares, because you know how I feel about those right now, but you can choose skinny or wide leg versions. I went for fleece-lined since it’s winter and any extra warmth is always appreciated!
- Brown leggings – Add a second neutral pair of bottoms, like brown leggings. Grey joggers would also work.
- Colored joggers – Mix things up with colored bottoms like maroon joggers.
- Include 2-3 sweatshirts – I chose a variety: a solid neutral sweatshirt, a colored sweatshirt, and a graphic print sweatshirt. I found several more great graphic print sweatshirts that I’ll put into a widget with more options at the bottom of this post.
- 1-2 long sleeve tees – I went with a good old striped tee and a solid colored tee.
- Jacket – Go for one with a somewhat sporty vibe that can be worn with leggings and joggers. I included more options in the widget at the bottom of this post.
- Go for stylish sneakers with a low profile, like the Nikes shown above. Or, you could also wear something like the Dolce Vita Zina lifestyle sneakers that I wear all the time. They work really well in athleisure outfits.
You can mix and match the tops and the bottoms for a variety of combinations. You can also pair the tops with jeans and cool lifestyle sneakers for additional super casual looks.
More Winter Athleisure Pieces:
Here are more options for your winter athleisure capsule wardrobe!
For more on winter athleisure style, check out the post How I Updated My Winter Athleisure Style! I hope this helps you feel good while you’re running your kids to sports practices and watching their games!
Do you have a good set of wardrobe staples? Having some KEY pieces will help you pull together outfits more easily AND create MORE outfits with LESS pieces!
Learn more about wardrobe staples and how to utilize them in your wardrobe! Grab your copy of my free Wardrobe Staples Mini Guide to set your closet up on the right foundation. You’ll get a checklist of 16 wardrobe staples that will turn your wardrobe into a mixing-and-matching machine and 6 outfit formulas to help you make outfits with them!
Click HERE to enter your info and download your free copy!