1. Go Chic or Go Home – This is my favorite tool for helping me make the most of my wardrobe! GCOGH is a wonderfully down-to-earth style community that also has tools to remix and organize your wardrobe. I use GCOGH’s virtual closet all the time to create outfits for myself, and then I refer to them later when I’m planning outfits for the week. I also love seeing outfits other GCOGH members are creating. The community there is SO encouraging and uplifting! Gotta check them out!
2. StyleUp – Ever wish someone would just tell you what to wear everyday so you didn’t have to think about it? StyleUp is peerrrrfect for you. It’s a free service that emails you every weekday with an outfit to copy tailored to your weather. It really takes the stress out of getting dressed. 🙂
3. That’s Mine Boutique – I absolutely love this shop. They have great statement pieces that catch your eye but aren’t too flashy. I believe they are the perfect touch to complete an outfit, which is why I wear my yellow and grey necklace so much!
4. Collette’s Closet – This online boutique has trendy and affordable clothing. It’s full of fun statement pieces that will spice up your closet.
5. Ooh Baby Designs – Another Etsy shop that I adore. Scarves, beach totes, and table runners in chevron, stripes, polka dots? Oh…and at fantastic prices? Right up my alley! They have LOADS more patterns and items than the ones I listed, so you’ve definitely gotta check that out for yourself.
6. Outfit Additions – Beautiful jewelry from artisan brands and boutiques. Plus, they manufacture their own fabric belts and wallets made of unique brocade silk. Great way to chic up your outfits!