Been busy all week at work meetings with no time to take outfit pics, so how about a shout out to our very fun sponsors?
1. Unique Indie – San Francisco based jewelry and handbags. Beautiful pieces to “chic up” your outfits I own the Lisa bracelet in emerald and kinda wish I had a few more to stack!
2. Go Chic or Go Home – I talk about them ALL THE TIME because it’s such a great fit for what PMT is about–down to earth style and making the most of your wardrobe. I love using virtual closet to create outfits and store them for later, and I love the encouraging community! Also, when I’m at a loss for inspiration and need ideas I can filter through all of the categories GCOGH provides (spring, summer, polka dots, animal print, casual, business–you name it) and find a billion examples from other GCOGH members. Pure genius.
3. Style Up – Free service that emails you daily with an outfit to copy tailored to your weather. Perfect for you all who wish someone would just tell you what the heck to wear everyday! But my favorite part is that the prompt that comes with each outfit breaks down the outfit formula. Giving you the outfit “formula” frees you up from having to copy the outfit exactly and tailor it to your own style.
4. That’s Mine Boutique – This has become one of my favorite jewelry shops. The pieces make a statement without being so in-your-face that they seem intimidating. I’m constantly reaching for my yellow and grey necklace!
5. Collette’s Closet – Online boutique that specializes in trendy and affordable women’s clothing.
6. The Modern Austen – Life and style blog by Marissa, a new English teacher in Pennsylvania. Check out her post on taking a plain outfit and adding elements to look more put together.