Hi everyone! Benson and I are adjusting pretty well to having Addie around, minus a couple of sleep-deprived breakdowns. 😛 We can’t thank you enough for your support and excitement for our growing family!
I wanted to pop in to share some past posts that will help you with your wardrobe as the weather transitions into fall.
Some posts have tips for utilizing summer pieces in fall outfits, and some show outfits for the in-between weather. And since some of you are already in fall temps, the latter portion is all related to fall weather.
Summer to Fall Transition
- How to Wear a Dress in Multiple Seasons
- Taking a Summer Outfit Into Fall
- How to Wear a Pencil Skirt in Any Season
- Ways to Wear a Blazer
- How to Wear Chambray for Fall – 7 Style Tips
- Fall Packing – 10 Pieces, 14 Outfits
- How to Roll Up Layered Sleeves
- My 5 Fall Go-To Outfits
- Turning Plain Basics into an Outfit, Fall Example