Yay, it’s finally time–registration for the Putting Me Together Winter 2018 Challenge is NOW OPEN! Read all about it HERE and register now to get the shopping list, all the outfits, and join us in the lively private Facebook group!
P.S. The capsule wardrobe and shopping list will be posted here on the blog later this week, after the first wave of registrants have gotten the first pass to shop it. If you want to shop it earlier rather than later, register for the challenge in the next few days!
- Cassie Tennyson
- Angela Enns
- Rebecca Fields
- Morgan O’Neal Chaput
- Bethany Rylaarsdam
You’ve won free access to the PMT Winter 2018 Challenge! You should receive several emails by the end of today regarding the challenge. If not, please email me at [email protected]
FALL 2017 CHALLENGE – DISCOUNTED
You can now purchase the Fall 2017 Fall Challenge. It was originally $39 and is now only $19.99! Get it HERE.
Please note, because it is a past challenge and is discounted it does *not* come with everything a live challenge has.
What it includes:
- Shopping list to help you put together a fall capsule wardrobe
- 48 days of outfits–34 days of “live” challenge outfits and 14 days of bonus outfits
- Daily style tips for the 34 days of the live challenge outfits
- A fall wardrobe that’s remixable and not having to think about what to wear for 48 days!
What is NOT included in past challenges:
- Shopping links have not been updated and may not be helpful
- Does not include access to the PMT Challenges Facebook group
- Daily or weekly emails with outfits of the day
- Weekly giveaways
Get the PMT Fall Challenge it HERE!
REMINDERS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Be flexible, flexible, flexible! You don’t have to follow everything to a tee. Take as much liberty as you want or need to. That goes for the style of the individual items, how many items you use (throw in more if it makes you feel more comfortable!), and the specific outfits. Everyone will need to adapt things to fit your wardrobe, style, budgets, and lifestyles. Don’t stress about doing it “right,” okay? Do what you need to do and be as flexible as you need to be in order to make this FUN for yourself.
- You’re not “doing it wrong” if you use an item from your capsule that wasn’t originally in there. Like I said earlier, be flexible. Sometimes one item might not work perfectly with your outfit and you might want to grab something else from your closet for that day, even if it’s not in your capsule. Do it! The important thing is the BIG picture, not one day’s outfit. The big picture is that you’re doing a challenge, excited to learn, and you’re having fun.
- Accessories and shoes can be endless. I included a very select few accessories and shoes, the bare bones. It’s a helpful starting place or helpful exercise to utilize very few pieces. But if you’ve got a large collection of accessories and shoes, HAVE AT IT! Accessories are what personalize an outfit, so if you’re already good at accessorizing, you do you. And shoes need to be functional. Everyone lives in different climates and has different activities during the day, so wear the shoes you need to wear for your day’s activities.
- Lean into the Facebook group. They’re there to cheer you on and help you out, and I’ll be involved there too! If you have questions about pieces and are wondering if something will work or not, or if you want to share anything or need support, utilize the FB community. If you need help to make one day’s outfit fit your activities better, ask the FB group for suggestions.
- You don’t have to post your outfits on Facebook. This is totally optional, but I’d encourage you to do it as it’s a fun way to participate with the community. It’s also a way to get encouragement on your style and boost your confidence. But if you don’t want to, that’s okay too. You’re still part of the challenge and along for the ride!
- The challenge goes LIVE starting January 8th. You have until now and then to put together your capsule wardrobe.