The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends on Sunday, and while a bunch of the most popular items did sell out (and never restocked 😭), there ARE still some gems. Today I’m highlighting items that are still in stock in most sizes, plus a few items I haven’t mentioned yet.
As a reminder, Nordstrom offers free shipping and free return shipping on all US orders! That means you can order things to try while at the sale price, and if they end up not working out for you, you can easily return them for free!
SIZING: I’m 5’6″ and usually S/M or 6 in clothes, 8.5 to 9 in shoes.
QUICK WOMEN’S HIGHLIGHTS
Here’s a short list of highlights!
1. I’ve heard this KUT From the Kloth moto jacket is SOFT, stretchy, lightweight, and comfy to wear.
2. Zella 7/8 Studio Pocket Leggings – Do you HATE when pockets are on the thighs? I do. These are awesome because the pockets are HIGH and HIDDEN near the hips! And, I shoved my huge iPhone in it and actually forgot I had it in there! 😛 The Studio leggings are lighter weight than the standard Live-In leggings. Good for warmer weather! I wear size M.
3. Or try these Everyday Basic Ponte Leggings for everyday wear and workwear! Under $29.
4. These waterproof sneaker booties have 4 stars and over 100 reviews.
5. And my beloved leopard print wedge sneakers are still in stock! I wear size 9.
6. These waterproof suede booties could work under straight leg pants for work because of the higher shaft. Or, pair them with skinny jeans/pants!
7. Have you tried a Natori bra yet? So good, and so many on sale!
8. Reminder to try this pair of Natori underwear! VERY soft and comfy. More importantly, the lace trim helps minimize VPLs! I wear size S.
9. This faux leather jacket has great reviews and is under $50.
10. This utility jacket is also super cute in both pink and camo!
QUICK MEN’S HIGHLIGHTS
1. My husband loves this slim fit lightweight button up shirt! This is his favorite
2. This men’s short sleeve henley is a thicker material and feels great!
3. Heard these are THE MOST COMFORTABLE men’s sneakers.
4. These men’s sneakers make outfits look SO cool! They have 130+ GREAT reviews, and are under $50!
And, here are items I’ve reviewed in the past that are still in stock. See my reviews and sizing info under each item:
TOPS, SWEATERS, JACKETS
SHOES, INTIMATES & OTHER