Nordstrom is running Bonus Points until March 17th, so if you’re part of their rewards program, this is a great chance to rack up those points! You can earn 6 points per dollar with a Nordstrom credit card, 4 points per dollar with Nordstrom debit card, or 2 points per dollar with any form of payment if you’re part of their rewards program.
My Top 10 are below! Some of these are my tried and true favorites. Others are things I ordered to try for spring!
SIZING INFO: I’m 5’6″ and usually size S/M or 6.
- My absolute favorite pair of leggings. Opaque, matte, high waisted and tummy-flattening, and stay up! I wear size M.
- The bootcut jeans you all love because they feel like yoga pants. Whaaaaat? YES, friend!
- The reversible tote I carry almost everyday
- Or this tote that’s great for an office. I own it in grey and have been loving it!
- Board shorts that are actually roomy enough for my thighs! I’ve had these for years.
- Comfy blazer that feels like a sweatshirt! And it’s ON SALE in many sizes! I wear size XS–runs huge.
- The similar-to-mine yellow striped peplum tee! See me wearing mine HERE.
- Cute espadrille wedges I just ordered to try!
- Comfy looking side-slit sweatshirt for athleisure
- Flat espadrille sandals that look like they’ll go with everything!
I ordered numbers 8, 9, and 10! Check out other items from Nordstrom and earn Bonus Points HERE!