It’s time for the weekly dose of gift ideas from our sponsors–plus discount codes of course! Not only is it great to support small businesses, they also have so many great gift ideas.
This week’s round up includes metallic jewelry, ideas for kids, and all that is fun and colorful.
1. Outfit Additions – You guys need to check out their Holiday Special section. Necklaces have been marked down to $15, and bracelets and earrings have been marked down to $10! Plus, you still get 20% off your $50+ purchase with code PMT. All the ones I showed above are part of the Holiday Specials.
2. Calypte Collection – Always a great place for metal jewelry. I own that braided metallic necklace and have gotten complements every time I’ve worn it! It’s perfect for adding metallic jewelry without being flashy.
3. Jane – I think I buy from Jane at least once a week. There’s tons of ideas for kids, like the matching daddy and son ties shown above or a slew of girls’ warm and toasty leggings. Jane also has TONS of other stuff for women. I bought patterned straws last week!
4. That’s Mine Boutique – Whether you want bold colors or soft pastels, That’s Mine has a million options to choose from. Some of my favorite jewelry is from here and tons of you tell me that you love the pieces you’ve gotten here too. Why not get one for your friend?
Discount: $10 off your $50 purchase – 10OFF50 // $20 off your $100 purchase – 20OFF100
5. Silver Cocoon – These laser cut pieces come in vibrant colors. These pieces are bold and unique without being over the top. I think they strike a great balance of funky but classy.
Discount: Free shipping through Dec 31 with code PUTME2GETHER