Yessssss, Labor Day sales! 👏🏼 In case you find Labor Day sales overwhelming and want some guidance, I’ve rounded up highlights from a few of my favorite stores.
If you’re like me and get overwhelmed by enormous sales like this, one thing that really helps is to shop with intention. Rather than choosing from the sea of options, create an intentional list of what you need to build your fall wardrobe.
A few ways to shop intentionally:
- Download the free Fall Starter Kit Wardrobe Checklist from the sidebar (or way down below if you’re viewing on mobile).
- Purchase last year’s PMT Fall Challenge complete with a capsule wardrobe and tons of outfits. The whole thing still works for this year! Check it out HERE.
And of course, if you are a pro at shopping and can navigate sales like it ain’t no thang, then more power to you! 🙂
Labor Day Sales
My highlights are in the widgets below. Swipe through each and click on a product to shop.
SIZING INFO: I’m 5’6″ and usually S/M or 6 in clothes, 8.5 to 9 in shoes. If I own or have tried an item, I note the sizing in the comments in the widget.
J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything!
Great outerwear, workwear, and casual items!
Nordstrom – Tons on sale through 9/3
Some of my FAVORITE NSale items are BAAAAAACK in stock and ON SALE again! I can’t recall if the current prices are the exact same as sale prices, but the sales are good nonetheless. I’m so so so so excited that some of these are back! My absolute highlights:
- KUT From the Kloth Black Raw Hem Jeans (wearing size 4) – Buttery soft! So comfy and stretchy! Great skinny ankle with cool raw hem, but you can fold the hem up inwards when you don’t want a raw hem. On the thin side. Otherwise, fantastic.
- Caslon Wedge Sneakers (wearing size 9) – YESSSS! Padded footbed, wedge elongates leg line though is not too high, shaft is low so it’s more flattering around the ankle and helps to elongate leg line more, soft comfy upper. All around great, and I’m so so so happy they’re back in stock!
- Gibson Grey Twist Fleece (wearing size XS) – PMT fan favorite! I have this in 4 colors 😛 Cozy, thin fleece with twist detail at hem for extra cuteness.
- Vince Camuto Magenta Top (wearing size S) – Comes in black and light blue too. Great for work or dressy casual outfits. VERY comfy with soft knit back, but dressier front. It’s a little broad for my already broad shoulders, so I didn’t keep it, but I love it a lot and kept trying to make it work.
- All In Favor White Roll Tab Tunic (wearing size M) – My most remixed top ever. See ways I’ve worn it HERE.
More items on sale are in the widget below. Some of them were not part of the NSale but are very cute. Check my comments under each item for more info.
LOFT – 40-50% off almost everything w/ code LONGWEEKEND through 8/31
Great work pieces and a few casual items! Stock up on good work pants and great blouses at more affordable prices.
Old Navy – 50% off select items!
Macy’s – Up to 50% off + Extra 15-20% off w/ code WKND
I recently did a HUGE shopping trip at Macy’s in preparation for an upcoming collaboration. And now I have a good feel for cute items they’ve got available, how the brands fit, and the quality of some of these items. See my notes in the widget under each.
Generally, for Style & Co. I fit size XS best in tops. For INC I fit S best.
Need help with a wardrobe and don’t know where to start? Check out the Fall Casual Starter Kit Wardrobe Guide!