Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
I’m giving thanks for…
- being in good health
- Addie coming into the world!
- a happy, healthy baby who sleeps really well
- my dad, who was diagnosed last Thanksgiving with stage IV terminal cancer, having gotten to see another year
- amazing friends and community
- working for an organization with a purpose that I’m passionate about and that makes a difference in people’s lives
- my brother getting married
- Benson being an incredible husband and father who serves our family patiently and selflessly
- Benson and I working often from home and getting to hang out with Addie through out the day
- moving into a new house that we can raise a family in
- as cliche as this is, it’s true–I’m grateful for getting to blog and that you guys would actually bother to read this thing! Haha 🙂