A couple of weeks ago I showed you my Thanksgiving packing list and the outfits I wore during my trip. Today is a recap with some extra possibilities (that I’ve worn before) that could be made out of these pieces. I had fun doing this recap–it’s like a mini fall remix
Below are 10 outfits I collected, and more could have been made. Like, I only used the sweatshirt, the tan cardigan, and the beige sweater cardigan once each!
(For #8, swap the grey jeans for blue & for #9 swap the gold flats for the cap toe flats or boots.)
It was wonderful to feel like I had soooo many outfits I could put together because last Thanksgiving I remember having packed horribly and hating the limited options I had!
Anyway, I won’t recap of each individual outfit with the larger version of the picture like I normally do, but if you’d like to see the original posts for any of these, find them here: one
A lot of these have become (or already were) some of my go-to outfits, which is probably why they were great to pack and remix. It’s actually kind of hard for me to choose a favorite, but the winner for most often worn is probably #4! If you’ve got one, tell me your favorite!
- tweed blazer options (thrifted): one, two, three, four, five
- sweatshirt (Target): one, two, three
- tan cardigan (H&M): one
- mustard cardigan (Tilly’s): one, two, three, four
- cardi/sweater (Old Navy)
- white tee (H&M)
- yellow tank (Forever 21): one, two, three, four
- chambray top (Target): one, two, three, four
- brown plaid (Old Navy): one, two
- black skinnies (Forever 21): one, two
- blue skinnies (Loft)
- red skinnies (thrifted Old Navy): one, two
- cap toe flats (Old Navy): one, two
- boots (Macy’s): see here
- leopard scarf (Old Navy): one, two, three
- maroon scarf (Maybe Matilda)