3. Embroidered Top – Also in white and navy. I’m still contemplating this one. It’s a great piece for spring and summer as it’ll go with a lot of things and have the same versatility as a plain tee but look more interesting. I’m just not sure about the structure of the sleeves for my arms. Only way to know is to try it, right?
4. Metallic Dots Tee – Have not ordered yet, but WANT. And selfishly I did not want to even tell you guys about this tee until I ordered it because I don’t want it to be sold out. Especially because it’s on sale. It’s one of those pieces that is basic and neutral, which is easy for remixing, but has something special to it which keep outfits interesting.
BTW, can anyone speak to sizing for J.Crew Factory? I’ve only actually bought things from there minimally, but I look longingly at stuff all the time and think I’d purchase from there more if I got familiar with the sizing.
5. Floral Top – SO PRETTY. Contemplating this too. It’s a little pricier than I would normally pay for a top, but I can see it going with sooooooo many things and in a lot of different scenarios: casual, business casual, business (not like I need that one, though), and dressy. I know there’s this whole thing about cost per wear and yaddy yadda, but it’s still hard for me to get over a certain price for a shirt. If I end up with it, I will have thought loooooong and hard about it.
6. Striped Sweatshirt – What can I say? I’m a sucker for stripes. I haven’t bought this and ultimately don’t think I will because I juuust bought a workout sweatshirt thing. I’d way rather have this one, but too bad for me!
7 & 8. Grey and Red Pebbled Clutches – I agonized over grey or red, but ultimately went with red. I already have a cognac clutch and just got this black clutch from Sole Society, so I didn’t feel like I’d use a grey one much. It’s a great color though! And how cute would the red clutch be with the floral top? <3
9. Sunglasses – Oops, I just realized I included the wrong pair in the collage. I didn’t purchase those because they’re sold out. I purchased this similar pair in hopes that they are enormous. (I looked at the measurements online, but you never know.) I’d love some huge sunglasses right now!
That’s all, folks!
If any of you can tell me about J.Crew Factory sizing, I’d love some info! Also, what are you all looking for as you get ready for spring?