I don’t know what your calendar is like this time of year, but my family’s is FULL of special occasions! We’ve got weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, and tons of kids’ and babies’ birthday parties. Not to mention my sister’s, brother’s, and mom’s birthdays too! You would think after over three decades of celebrating my whole family’s birthdays this time of year that I’d have a fantastic system down that includes planning ahead with gifts. NOPE. That’s why I am VERY grateful for stores that make online shopping and gift giving SUPER easy!
Today I’m partnering with Nordstrom to talk about really convenient gift-giving and sharing some gift ideas for birthdays, weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, or other events you might have this fall!
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store 🙌🏽
I buy 99.9% of gifts online because it is so stinking convenient, and Nordstrom makes it SUPER convenient. Nordstrom offers free shipping on all orders and free return shipping, which is 🙌🏽. Why is that not standard for every store? That’s one reason I shop at Nordstrom so much for my own clothes!
But if you shop for gifts last minute like me and NEED the item right away, like you have an event to attend that evening, Nordstrom offers an extremely convenient “buy online, pick up in store” (BOPUS) option! You’ll have the items in hand for the party you’re going to that day, without the trouble of shopping in store.
Read more about Nordstrom’s BOPUS options HERE and make your life WAY easier!
Shop My Outfit:
Top: Nordstrom (exact–wearing size S)
Cardigan: Nordstrom (exact in other colors–wearing size XS)
Jeans: Nordstrom (exact–wearing size 6)
Shoes: Nordstrom (exact–wearing size 8.5)
Bag: Nordstrom (exact)
In case your calendar is full of special occasions too, here are some gift ideas! Many of these are favorite gifts we’ve received, things we own or wish we owned, or are things I’m considering giving to others this fall. Hope this helps!
Gifts for Her (or for yourself, let’s be honest 😂)
- Black and white windowpane blanket scarf. I have this in white and LOVE it in black too! Or get this chic light grey scarf instead!
- These loafers are crazy comfortable!
- Perfect fall booties (with the flattering dip in the front!)
- Leopard print scarf – Leopard is a neutral, right? 😀
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – The crazy expensive cult favorite. Gave this to my sister for Christmas last year and it was right up her alley!
- sugarfina Candy Box – This is something I’d NEVER buy for myself, but LOOOOOOVE it when people give it to me! They’re so yummy!
- Special birthstone necklace – For sister, mom, or friend!
- Nordstrom gift cards – You can NEVER go wrong with one of these.
Shop More Gifts for Her:
Wedding & Bridal Shower
- These crazy soft throws (or splurge on THESE) + a few candles and other home items
- An Instant Pot is always a great gift!
- Durable, waterproof speaker to listen to podcasts or music ANYWHERE, even in the shower!
- Personalized coasters and monogrammed cups
- Super crazy comfy UGG slippers for her and UGG slippers for him
- Nordstrom gift cards of course!
Shop More Gifts for Them:
- Magnetic Me onesies – We were gifted one of these for Ella, and they were amazing! The magnetic buttons made it SO convenient to change diapers in the middle of the night. 100% better than snap closures.
- A super soft stuffed puppy or any other Jellycat stuffed animals – Addie is STILL obsessed with a stuffed puppy someone gave her when she was born.
- silicone feeding mat and bib like THIS
- Robeez crib shoes – Someone bought us a pair for Addie and she wore these exclusively for a while. They’re SO cute and I love that they don’t fall off babies’ feet.
- aden + anais blanket Classic Dream Blanket – Favorite brand with the softest stuff. This blanket has amazing reviews.
- Hooded towel – Babies in hooded towels are the cutest! Super useful and adorable gift.
- Baby Book to document baby’s first year!
Shop More Baby Gifts:
- Legos – ALWAYS a win!
- Wooden Bead Set – Addie’s daycare gave these to her for her 4th birthday and she’s IN LOVE
- Pancake Set – Another 4th birthday gift Addie received. She’s obsessed.
- Pretty much all pretend play items from Melissa & Doug!
Shop More Gifts for Kids:
I hope these gift ideas help! If you’re going to weddings or parties anytime soon, have fun!!!
Created in partnership with Nordstrom