Cyber Week is almost over! Usually I mostly shop for myself during Cyber Week, but this year I took advantage of the sales and bought a few gifts for others. Last week I posted a large list of highlights from Cyber Week deals, which still has live sales that you can shop. Check it out if you missed it!
In the next few weeks I’ll be posting fuller gift guides, but since there are so many great sales right now, today I’m sharing some quick gift ideas with items that are on sale for yourself, gal pals, guys, and young kids.
Shop the Outfits:
Things to Get Yourself on Sale
- Gold stick necklace – only $15! My absolute favorite!
- Lace dress for dressy holiday occasions. I wear size 6, and it’s 33″ long.
- Crystal necklace – only $14.75!
- Anything from Nickel & Suede with free shipping today – some of my faves in the widget below!
- The comfiest sneakers with a memory foam footbed
- These faux suede tall boots for only $29.99!
- Quilted vest for a streamline look, or this Puffer Vest with fleece lining and fleece lined pockets for $15. (I own both of these!)
- Hunter Original Tall Rain Boots at huge discounts depending on color and size
- The rust orange cardigan I wore HERE for 40% off. I wear XS–size down a lot!
- Adorable toggle coat that I’ve shown HERE
- Classic but relaxed crewneck sweater
- The goal-setting planner I’ve been using for the last few years – bundle packs are on sale! These help me live intentionally to cultivate the things in life that are important instead of letting life pass me by.
Gift Ideas for a Friend
- Nickel & Suede earrings – I purchased 6 pairs for friends!
- Gold stick necklace – only $15! I bought 4 of these for friends!
- Crystal necklace – only $14.75!
- Snap fleece pullover
- Fuzzy moccasin slippers under $20
- This soft and fuzzy throw blanket never fails!
- Kiehl’s hand cream gift set – I love this lotion, and this value pack spoils your friends without breaking the bank!
- A beautiful goal-setting planner – Help your friends head into next year with purpose!
- Goes-with-all handbag that gets a lot of compliments
Gift Ideas for Guys
- Shawl collar sweater
- Quilted jacket – super cool casual style and 50% off!
- Thermal henley or twisted rib henley for elevated casual style. My husband loves shirts like these.
- North Face quarter zip fleece jacket – 25% off!
- North Face sweater fleece hoodie – 25% off!
- Ultra Light Down Jacket – EVERYONE in our hometown in Northern California wears these
Gifts for Young Kids
- Magnet Tiles – These have provided endless hours of fun! We own this 60 piece set and it’s 66% off! Or get the 100 piece set HERE.
- Melissa & Doug Toys. So many on sale! We LOVE the ice cream set and the cookie set. The pizza set would get endless play in our house too.
- Suitcases! Addie is dying for her own.
- Skip Hop Toddler Backpacks are so cute, and kids love them!
Past Gift Guides
I’ll be posting updated gift guides through out the next few weeks, but if you want to look at my guides from last year, check them out below:
Gifts for People Who Travel a Lot
Gifts for the Practical and Utilitarian Gal
Beauty Gifts That Won’t Break the Bank
Gifts for the Home: Our Favorites
Gifts for Men: My Husband’s Favorites
Gifts for Her: My Tried and True Items and Wishlist
Also, if you haven’t yet, check out my last post on Black Friday deals with lots more of my favorite items on sale!