Happy New Year! I know lots of you are ready to reclaim your style this year, so I thought we could start the new year off with a casual winter capsule wardrobe to help you out!
This casual winter capsule wardrobe is from the latest Casual Winter Wardrobe & Outfit Guide, which came out a few weeks ago.
You can get inspiration from this capsule to get you started. Then, if you want a catalog of 70+ outfit ideas from these 22 pieces to help you put together outfits, a season of outfits planned for you to reduce the mental load of what to wear, and an extended collection with even MORE shopping links, definitely check out the Casual Winter Wardrobe & Outfit Guide!
Here’s my casual winter capsule wardrobe for 2023!
Shop the Winter Capsule Wardrobe:
Remember, if you want tons MORE shopping options, including a wider range of styles and straight, petite, and plus options, grab the Casual Winter Wardrobe & Outfit Guide to access them all.
The guide also comes with:
- Wardrobe-Building Guidance — So you can assemble a wardrobe that’s better tailored to your tastes and lifestyle.
- Outfit Catalog — Have over 60 outfit ideas at your fingertips so you know just how to style your clothes.
- Outfit Calendar — Have outfits planned for you so you don’t have to spend precious energy thinking about what to wear. And, it’ll help you stop wearing the same thing over and over and help you make better use of your clothes.
- Trend Report — In case you want to key highlights to keep your wardrobe modern — with trends that will last a while.
- Shopping Link Database — A mega link base with hundreds of shopping links, including options for straight, plus, and petite sizing, so you don’t have to spend time scouring the internet for all the options — we did that for you!
You’ll have a stylish, functional, daily wardrobe with less time, less mental energy, and less stress, so you can feel put together and show up confidently to your daily activities.
Get a sneak peek inside the Casual Winter Wardrobe & Outfit Guide HERE. Get your copy to get started today!