Happy Thanksgiving! So very grateful for each of you! My family and I have had visitors (to our new home!) for the last couple of week, and we are getting ready for some more gatherings. Hope you are enjoying some time with loved ones over the next several days!
In case you’ve got some spare time today or wanna shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales through out the weekend, a team member and I rounded up some highlights for you. This is a fantastic time to snag some PMT favorites at HUGE discounts! I’ll point to some in this first widget below. Then, my team and I have also rounded up more cute items to check out on sale!
Like I always tell you when sale time rolls around, before you start, take just a few minutes to create a list of what you actually NEED so that you can shop intentionally. Use a Starter Kit Checklist to craft an idea of what you’re looking for. Otherwise, sales can make you go a little crazy and potentially throw your money away. I don’t want sales to take advantage of you, I want you to take advantage of the sales. Know what I mean? So, spend even just 5-10 min jotting down what you’re looking for and what you actually need. Then shop with some focus and intent! 💛
Remember, you can also use the PMT Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide to check items off your gift list at potentially huge savings. Head over there to see 150+ gift ideas (and counting!) with Fresh Finds added at the bottom every few days.
SIZING: I’m 5’6″ and usually S/M or 6 in clothes and 8.5 to 9 in shoes. I’ll note sizing and other info for any items I’ve tried, underneath each item in the widgets below.
PMT Tried & True Highlights on Sale
Here are some of my favorite items from various stores that are on sale! I’ve shown these on the blog lately and have been loving them. Definitely worth getting them on sale! Scroll and click through the widget below to shop. Check my comments underneath the items for info on sizing and material.
Nordstrom has ongoing Cyber Week deals that they add to throughout the week. Here are a few of my favorites! These were from my recent blog post Three Long Sleeve Casual Tees for Fall, but in case you missed it, here they are again. Some GOOOOOD stuff that I’ve been showing lately is now on sale!
Nordstrom Rack has become one of my favorite places to shop lately! They have soooo many good deals regularly, which I highlighted in the widget below. And for Black Friday they also have tons of EXTRA markdowns which you can check out HERE.
Old Navy – 50% Off Purchase
Stock up on some cute sweaters, activewear, coats, and more on sale!
Gap – 40% Off Everything + Extra 20% Off thru 11/27
I’ve fallen in love with Gap again lately. I hadn’t shopped there in a LONG time, and they have pieces that feel REALLY good, and they’re at good prices for the quality of the clothes, especially when they’re on sale!
Banana Republic Factory – 60% Off Everything + Extra 15% Off for Limited Time
I’m doing an upcoming blog post with them but here is a HUGE sneak peek. I couldn’t wait to share because this sale is AMAZING! Don’t be mistaken—Banana Republic FACTORY is different than Banana Republic. Items are a little more relaxed and prices are WAY more affordable.
Also, if you haven’t shopped there, they offer free shipping on orders $50+ if you’re a Rewards Member (and you’re already one if you use it with Old Navy, Gap, or Athleta) and free return shipping on all orders. I’d never ordered from Banana Republic Factory online (just visited the store a LOT before I had kids), but because I’m signed up for Rewards to get free shipping at Old Navy, I got it for Banana Republic Factory as well, automatically!
There are some AMAZING prices for items during this sale!
J.Crew Factory – 50% Off Sitewide + Extra 60% Off Clearance (Plus Extra 10% Off with CYBER10; 11/29 Only)
Gifts and Accessories
Men and Kids
Amazon has TONS of deals to check out HERE. The sea is endless, but here are a few to get you started.
Gifts and Home
Amazon – Up to 30% off Women’s & Men’s Sweaters, Jackets, & More from Amazon’s in-house brands. I really like Amazon’s in-house brands as great basics for very affordable prices. There are quite a few with great reviews, and you can find them all HERE.
Amazon – Up to 30% off Amazon brand dresses. I like the Lark & Ro dresses for workwear and for some special occasions, such as this Twill Gathered Crew Neck Dress, the Faux Wrap Sheath Dress, or this Crepe Knit Cross-Over Empire Wrap Dress. You can find more dresses for up to 30% off HERE.
Amazon – Up to 30% off Men’s styles from Amazon brands. Amazon’s in-house brands also tend to have some good men’s items, like these Straight Jeans with great reviews for only $17.80 (!!) and this Button Down Supima Cotton Polo Shirt that also has great reviews and is only $12.50! You can see more men’s items HERE.
They carry tons of boots, booties, sandals, sneakers, and more. And the Nike thing is a HUGE deal because they carry so many Nikes, from workout sneakers to casual cool sneakers for women, men, and kids! Check out this pair of black booties or leopard print booties, update your Nike trainers with these, or update your husband’s style with these cool casual sneakers, all for 30% off! Use code CMDEAL.
Madewell – 30% Off + 40% Off Sale
They have some leather bags that are majorly discounted – extra 40% off, like the Small Transport Saddlebag which is $53 and the Transport Bucket Bag which comes down to $89 when you use the code CLICKCLICK at checkout!
The Whisper Cotton Striped Tee that I’ve been wearing the most for the last year or so is not only available again (!!) but it’s 30% off w/ code CLICKCLICK. This scoop neck tee and this tank top are only $7.80 with the code, too!
The Fragrance Candle is down from $28 to $12.
RugsUSA – Up to 75% off!
Since we’ve been working on our house, I’ve been looking at rugs. They have discounts up to 75% off on tons of rugs, which you can check out HERE. Some that I’ve been checking out are this Washable Persian Rug, this Gray Tribal Banded Washable Rug, the Light Gray Nordic Emblems Washable Rug, this pretty neutral Textured Wool Braided Rug (similar to one we already own!), or this Gray Moroccan Trellis Area Rug.
Living Proof – 20% off + free full sized Dry Shampoo w/ purchase of $65+
One of our friends who’s been staying with us mentioned that Living Proof is having a sale. She stocked up on the Dry Volume Blast which I wanna check out!
PMT Shop – 20% Off All Starter Kit & Outfit Guides and 10% off Starter Kit BUNDLE
Have you wanted someone to help you put together a little wardrobe, tell you what to buy, and then put them all into outfits? The Starter Kit Wardrobe Guides are for you, and right now they’re ON SALE!
The PMT Shop is offering 20% off all Starter Kit Wardrobe Guides & Outfit Guides w/ code THANKFUL20. Plus, you can get an additional 10% off the already-discounted Starter Kit Wardrobe Guide Bundle w/ code EXTRA10. Enter the codes at checkout at the same screen where you enter payment info.
Check out all the guides HERE!
- 20% off all Starter Kit Guides and Outfit Guides w/ code THANKFUL20
- 10% off the Starter Kit Bundle w/ code EXTRA10
- Runs 11/25 – 11/30 until 11:59pm PST (Thurs-Tues)
- Sale cannot be applied to purchases prior to 11/25
Other Highlights From the Sales
Here are some favorite highlights, plus a few other key sales from stores that didn’t make it into the mix!
- Daniel Wellington Watch – This is a tried & true item from the PMT Holiday Gift Guide. It’s soooo pretty and gets SO many compliments. Makes a really good gift! The tan watch is 50% off from Amazon HERE and 40% + extra 25% off from Bloomingdale’s HERE! Bloomingdale’s has a lot of styles and sizes (including black), and with the extra 25% off, it’s the lowest price around. Plus, they have free shipping and returns! Check them all out HERE! (See it on Audrey when she first shared about it, HERE.)
- The HEATTECH layers I wear throughout the winter are on sale HERE and HERE! Read all about them in my post How I Stay Warm In the Winter While Trying to Look Cute. They’re super thin layers that help me stay way warmer. I wear the scoop neck ones (not crew neck) so that they don’t show as much under tops. And they have intentionally shorter sleeves to stay hidden as well. I wear size M. They are very fitted, and size S is too fitted on me and feels suffocating. Size M fits closely to my body without squeezing me like a sausage.
- Kenzzi Laser Hair Removal Tool – I haven’t tried this yet but I am definitely intrigued based on all of their AMAZING REVIEWS! Seriously, go check out the reviews for any of their products! You can get $50 off with code H50!
- Olive & June Nail Polish & Kits – 25% off everything! I shared about this in the Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide saying this: The mani and pedi systems are AWESOME! Yes, the nail polish is good too, but what got me hooked is the full kits! I used to never paint my nails because they’d chip after a day or two, and I thought it was a lot of work for nothing. The Olive & June system makes it quicker with its Polish Remover Pot (just swish your finger around a couple of times and it removes your polish!!), the clean up brush, the nail file and buffer, the cuticle serum (awesome btw!), and the patented bottle handle to help you paint with your non-dominant hand. And YES my polish actually lasted for more than 7 days when I prepped it right with all their tools. I also use the Quick Drying Drops add-on. You can get 20% off any polish system through my link, HERE. (And I’ll get a free polish.)
- Cultivate What Matters Goal Setting Planner – ON SALE! Haha, ohmigosh, I wish I had waited to buy mine because this price is way better! I also shared about these in the Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide saying: Great gift for those who want to live intentional lives. I’m going on 5 years of using this. SO helpful for being intentional with your days, years, and LIFE!
- Target Crewneck Sweater – Women’s sweaters are up to 50% off, and this one is only $10! Love the texture, and it comes 16 colors!! (Eyeing the cream and olive, personally!)
- Leopard Print Sneakers – DSW is having an extra 25% off purchase with code BFDEAL! These low-profile sneakers are so cute and are LESS THAN $15! A PMT team member has these and recommends sizing half a size up.
- Zella Live In Leggings – A PMT fave! The black color rarely goes on sale, so this is a great time to get a pair. Other PMT-favorite Zella bottoms on sale: 7/8 length leggings (petite-friendly!), Live In Pocket Joggers, and the Restore Soft Pocket Joggers!
- Polka Dot Blouse – SUCH a pretty blouse, especially with its feminine sleeves. AND with extra 15% off, it’s $16.99! Check out this dotted sweater, too! It’s $20.39!
- Wool City Coat – A classic silhouette that comes in so many fun, updated colors (along with timeless neutrals, too, of course) that is under $100!
- Camo Crewneck Sweater – This cute camo print sweater is only $16!
- Textured Long Cardigan – This Old Navy Best Seller is often excluded from promotions, but you can get it now for 50% off!
- Air Fryer – In case you haven’t jumped on the air-fryer bandwagon yet, here’s your chance at 30% off!
Remember to check out the PMT Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for gift ideas for women, men, kids, families, parents, and more full of tried & true favorites that make great gifts!