We are in the midst of our annual gift guide series, and today’s is full of my best gifts for her. It has some of my personal favorite items, favorites from teammates, and more! Many of these are tried and true and have already made people happy recipients!
1. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – FAN FAVORITE. Super cozy and soft for lounging around the house. Too heavy for me, but my sister and mother-in-law LOVE it. Washes extremely well — like new after years of wear.
2. Theracane Massager – Not a cute or pretty gift, but SO helpful! Lets you get the knots out of your own shoulders and back whenever you need! We’ve gifted these to MANY friends, and they’ve loved it.
3. Nickel & Suede Lightweight Leather Earrings – EASIEST gifts to give. SO lightweight and comfy to wear all day. So many styles, beautifully made, super great quality. Shop some of my favorites HERE. (If you shop through either of those links, you could receive $5 off your order at checkout. The code is only good for a limited-number of uses. First come first serve!)
4. Olive & June Nail Polish Kit – The mani and pedi systems are AWESOME! Yes, the nail polish is good too, but what got me hooked is the full kits! I used to never paint my nails because they’d chip after a day or two, and I thought it was a lot of work for nothing. The Olive & June system makes it quicker with its Polish Remover Pot (just swish your finger around a couple of times and it removes your polish!!), the clean up brush, the nail file and buffer, the cuticle serum (awesome btw!), and the patented bottle handle to help you paint with your non-dominant hand. And, YES, my polish actually lasted for more than 7 days when I prepped it right with all their tools. I also use the Quick Drying Drops add-on. You can get 20% off any polish system through my link, HERE. (And I’ll get a free polish.) You can also find individual products at Target, HERE! (My 20% off doesn’t work at Target.)
5. Everyday Backpack – Lightweight, water-resistant, and quite a lot of pockets! (Including a cushioned laptop compartment and an anti-theft zippered pocket that rests against your back), sleek and attractive design, and it’s UNDER $30!!
6. Plaid Flannel Scarf – Cozy and festive!
7. Butter Socks – Soft, cozy, and super affordable!
8. Tumbler – Really pretty! Keeps drinks cold for 9 hours and hot for 3!
9. Lululemon Belt Bag – Makes a GREAT gift from young to old! (Think: that teen niece who’s so hard to shop for.) Also great to be hands-free for travel. The Crossbody Shoulder Bag is a sporty bag that’s great for casual outfits and is a bit bigger than most slings.
10. Back and Neck Heating Massager – I don’t own this one, but it looks sooo nice to relax after a long day!
11. Slim Wallet – Great wallet to be minimal while on-the-go. This pairs well with smaller bags like the sling and the shoulder bag above. SUPER affordable, lots of colors, and lasts! I’ve had it for 2 years, and it looks brand new.
12. Sherpa Lined Waterproof Jacket w/ Hood – REALLY good jacket, especially at this price! Cozy and warm thanks to sherpa lining, but waterproof. And it’s lightweight, not heavy or bulky given how cozy it is! 5 colors. I wear size M. See it on me HERE.
13. Stanley IceFlow Tumbler with Straw – This fits into a cup holder(!!) and has a flip straw. I like that you can fold down the straw and keep it in your bag.
14. Beautycounter Brighter Days Skincare Set – Give this to let someone treat herself and make her skin glowy and bright!
15. Small Transport Tote – The perfect everyday handbag, and the genuine leather softens up soo nicely! Big enough for all your essentials, including a book or kindle! The short handles allow you to quickly grab your bag and the longer strap to carry this bag hands free. If you want a bigger one, try the Medium Transport Tote.
16. Daniel Wellington Watch – Classic – Compliment magnet! Sooo classy and goes with everything. You can find the smaller version HERE. For a super sleek one that dresses up really well, go for the Daniel Wellington Watch – Black version!
17. UGG Slippers – Water-resistant fan favorites.
18. Koolaburra by Ugg Slippers – Cozy and not clunky!
19. Sugarfina Candies – Yummy, and they look beautiful! Friends always appreciate receiving them. Can buy a large multi-pack set for one person, or buy a 4-set of the same candies to divvy up as small gifts for multiple people.
20. Tube Necklace – Another option is this minimalist necklace, which will add polish to outfit in a subtle way. Goes with everything!
22. Hoops – These go with everything and are SUPER affordable.
23. Hair Ties – The hair ties I’ve been using for nearly a couple of years. These are pricey BUT they keep your hair in place! Even my smooth, sleek hair that falls out of other hair ties.
24. Water-Resistant Lug Sole Boots – I LOVE these! Water-resistant, comfortable, and they work so well with casual outfits! I wear size 8.5.
25. Selfie Stand w/ Remote – My friend brought this out to take a group pic, and I instantly bought my own. Really lightweight but gets pretty tall. The remote is super helpful and very easy to use! And under $23 with 84,000+ reviews and 4.6 stars!
26. Boat and Tote Open-Top Tote – A tote is always super helpful for carrying things while traveling or for everyday transport. This one’s iconic and incredibly durable. Tested to hold 500 lbs!!! Comes in 4 sizes and lots of colors. And pretty dang affordable, considering how durable it is.
27. Minimalist Tote – Super clean aesthetic with lots of features: top zip closure, top carry handles, removable crossbody strap, trolley passthrough that can also zip up to become an extra pocket, interior pocket, easy-to-clean. Several colors!
The PMT Holiday Gift Guide is LIVE! Head over to get 150+ tried & true favorite gift ideas all in one place.
See some of our very favorite products for women, men, kids, families, home goods, beauty and accessories, and more. Head to the PMT Holiday Gift Guide!