Yall, I’ve found a deep love for clothes shopping at Amazon. My husband and I have always been huge Amazon shoppers. Especially him–Amazon to him is what Target is to me! 😛 We shop at Amazon for alllll sorts of gadgets, electronics, office supplies, kitchenware, home goods, and baby and kid gear, but it wasn’t until recently that I started shopping there as a go-to place for clothing. They have sooooo many things, from brand name items to lesser known and cheaper brands, and I’ve gotten several great pieces from there now!
This olive green dress was one of my 5 Must-Have Dresses for Summer, and it was exactly what I was looking for but couldn’t find in other stores. It’s long enough for me at 37″ (whereas other options on Amazon were only 33″), the color is what I wanted, and BONUS–it has pockets! It comes in a billion colors as well. (Find it HERE. I’m wearing size M.)
Also, today is Amazon Prime Day, the 30-hour period when Amazon discounts a ton of amazing stuff for all Amazon Prime members. Basically like Black Friday in July!
- Sous Vide Cooker – We use this one and love how tender and perfect the meat comes out every single time! This one has Wifi, so you can turn it on to start cooking even when you’re not home. This was in one of my Holiday Gift Guides, so you can read more about it HERE!
- Sneakers & Athletic Shoes – Up to 60% off
- Food, Snacks, and Everyday Household Items with Prime Pantry – Up to 35% off your favorite snacks, essential household cleaning supplies, and more.
- Furniture & Rugs – 30% off or more. I’m a huge fan of the Eames style chairs and this white and grey Blythe rug!
- Baby Items – 20% off or more
- Summer Infant Travel Gear – 20% off. Love this brand!