Also, there were a lot of rules and questions to answer and to make up, and since I was traveling, my brain isn’t working. So I simplified it to just posting 11 random things and tagging some peeps.
11 Random Things
1. I am insanely amazing at getting cavities.
2. I think I’ve had two sips of coffee in my life.
3. My current favorite pair of pants are my pajamas–men’s sweatpants! Don’t judge.
4. If I wasn’t in my current job, I’d be a Marriage & Family Therapist. Or a personal stylist. 😛
5. I’ve sung in front of 18,000 people, and I’m gonna do it again in December! (That’s why I’m traveling so much this year.)
7. I had braces for 7 years.
8. I have a younger brother and an older sister, and 3 half siblings who are nine, four, and two. My siblings and I hardly look alike:
9. I don’t really like Glee but I watch every single episode. I also watch The Biggest Loser, Grey’s Anatomy, and Modern Family religiously, but I actually like them.
10. Since high school, I’ve wanted to be the singing voice of a Disney movie character.
11. Superhero power of choice: flying. Easy.
Merrick – Merrick’s Art
Jodi – Life and Oh La Dee Dah
Jess – Animated Cardigan
Caitlin – Greater Than Rubies
Heidi – Literate & Stylish
Morgan – Mama Loves Papa
Sarah – Just Take a Bow
Leigh – The DayLeigh
Kristina – Kristina J.
(For the original “rules” and other questions, go here.)
Enjoy your weekend!