Ohmigosh, everyone. Last Thursday this little blog hit 100 subscribers on Google Friend Connect, and the total RSS feed broke 200!
Welcome to all you new subscribers! When I first started 3 months ago I thought it would be amazing to get 30 readers, but here you all are, along for the ride. I’m shocked, humbled, and so grateful for you.
I thought we’d celebrate with my first giveaway! You may have noticed that I love Target, so I’m giving away a $25 Target gift card! What could be more appropriate?
How to Enter
- Leave a comment answering this question…
- Additional Entries
When you stand in front of your closet, what do you see?
a. An endless amount of mixing and matching possibilitiesb. A pretty good collection that I just want to know how to make better use ofc. Some solid pieces that I wish I could spice up or make more versatiled. A hot mess – random pieces that mostly don’t seem to go togethere. Enter your own description
Leave an additional comment for each of these you did:
- Blog about it and link back to this blog. Share the link to your post in a comment below.
- Tweet it. Example: “@puttingme2gther is giving away a $25 Target gift card: https://www.puttingmetogether.com/2011/09/100-followers-giveaway.html” Leave a comment saying you tweeted it.
- Share it on Facebook, linking to this blog, and leave a comment.
- You do NOT have to subscribe to this blog to enter…but you can if you want to. 🙂 However, the winner will be announced here, so check back to see if it’s you!
- Giveaway ends Sunday, Oct 2nd at midnight Pacific Time. Winner announced Monday, Oct 3rd via random.org
- This giveaway will only be given in U.S. currency (sorry!), but both U.S. and Canadian residents can enter.