One of the most important things for me in learning to "work my closet" has been to learn how to wear the pieces in my closet in multiple different ways. Figuring out how to do that helps me get more use out of my closet without having to buy more clothes. Before style blogging, I tended to wear an item of clothing only one or two ways, so being able to imagine a piece being worn four, five, or even ten different ways was mind-blowing--and fun!
In hopes to help you find more versatility in your closets, here are posts that feature one item worn multiple ways. Good luck discovering the hidden treasures in your own closet!
- ALL One Piece Many Ways posts - click here
- View all outfit posts with a specific item - click here (Link is always on sidebar.)
- Recaps (collages of multiple ways I wore a piece) - click here
- Capsule Wardrobes:
- Fall Packing 2013 - 10 Pieces, 14 Outfits
- 7 Pieces, 7 Outfits
- Maternity Capsule Wardrobe
- Fall Packing 2012 - 12 Pieces, 10 Outfits
- Another 8 Pieces, Another 15 Outfits
- 8 Pieces, 14 Outfits from Merrick's Art