Hey there, I'm Audrey!
Married to B. San Diego dweller. Home grown in the Bay Area. Obsessed with all things Target. Addicted to boba. Hopelessly dependent on chocolate ice cream. (It's quite a problem.) Singer, musician, songwriter. Big on eats, laughs, and friends. And above all, completely in love with Jesus!
I work full time for a non-profit organization, talking life and faith with college students and helping them live for something greater than themselves. It's the best!
About the Blog
I've always loved shopping and style, and after discovering style blogs in April 2011 all of that inspiration gave me an itch to rework my closet and let my style evolve. To what, exactly? I didn't know, so I started this blog in June 2011 to help me figure it out.
While Putting Me Together started out as a fun outlet to grow my style, along the way it has grown into a resource for other women to do the same. I've seen a lot of women distressed about clothes and down about their bodies, and my hope is that this blog relieves some of that. I believe every person deserves to feel great about themselves! Whether you already think style is fun or whether you feel "style challenged," this blog aims to make style accessible to everyone!
If you're new here and looking for a place to start, check out some of these guides:
Reach me at: audrey (at) puttingmetogether (dot) com. For style questions, see below.
I read every single email and am extremely appreciative and encouraged by them. I do my best to respond to what I can, but due to the busyness of managing life, I may not be able to respond to each of your emails. Thanks for understanding. :)
Hire Me for Virtual Styling Sessions
I try to provide as much free styling help as I can through the material on this blog, but if you need more personal advice I can be hired as your personal stylist.
- Closet Clean Out - go through your closet to help you know what to keep and what to toss
- Create Outfits From Your Closet - I will serve as fresh eyes to help you discover new outfits from your own wardrobe
- Fill Your Closet Gaps - determine what pieces to add that would complete your closet
- Dress Your Body Shape - advise you on what types of pieces will flatter your figure
- Wardrobe From Scratch - create a wardrobe from scratch tailored for your lifestyle, style, and body shape. (Look here under "Case Studies" for examples.) This one is not done over video chat. Usually 2-4 hours of time but a less comprehensive version can be done for 1-2 hours.
- Answer any other questions you have! Need help styling a certain piece? Want to know what colors look good on you? Trying to figure out what to wear to a particular event? Let's chat!