This year I was delighted to receive gift cards from LOFT, Gap, and H&M, and I'm especially excited to shop the after Christmas sales!
Here are a few things I'm eyeing from LOFT and Gap. The first row is LOFT and everything is 50% off! The second row is from Gap and things are currently 30% off sale items.
Links to Shop:
1. Merino Wool LOFT dress - I've been wanting a heavier knit grey dress for the cooler months, and I love the marled texture on this one. I'm ready to pair one with maroon tights and black booties, or a blazer and black tights.
2. Animal Spot LOFT dress - I'm always in need of new dresses for weddings and showers (we have lots of those things), and this would be perfect. It would also work with a blazer or cardigan for an office. Besides the obvious black cardigan, I think a cobalt blue, purple/magenta, or yellow cardi would look cool too!
3. Oversized Shawl - I really want an oversized shawl like this. All of my cardigans are cut the same, so I've been looking for one that is tapered or angled in the front like this one.
4. Striped Gap Shirt - Been looking for one of these for a loooooong time. It's on sale, plus another 30% off, so I hope it fits me well.
5. Knit Blazer - I really love jersey knit blazers, and the yellow trim on this one is so fun!
6. Herringbone Fleece Cropped Jacket - I'm kinda into herringbone this season, and this one has that chic Chanel jacket type of feel.
You can check out more after Christmas sales at Coupons.com. Plus, I've teamed up with a bunch of other bloggers and Coupons.com to give you a chance to win $250 to Amazon or Sephora!
-- PARTICIPANTS --
Moiology | The Sweetest Thing | Lilly's Style | Plane Pretty | Putting Me Together | Jadore-Fashion | Suburban Faux-Pas | Southern Curls & Pearls | Melanee Shale | Fancy Things Blog | A Spoonful of Style | StilettoBeats | Cleverly, yours | Sandy a la Mode | Let It Be Beautiful | Love, Olia | High Fashion 4 Less | Walking in Memphis in High Heels | Fashionable Hostess
This post was sponsored by Coupons.com, but item choices and opinions are mine.