1. Style Elixir is a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog by Lauren Slade. She was one of the bloggers that hosted the 7x7 Remix (see Lauren's 7x7 here) and hosts her own weekly link up called Style Sessions every Tuesday. Also, she's participating in the Wallis style blogger competition and would love your support! You can go vote for her here--today's the last day to vote!
2. Go Chic or Go Home is a long time sponsor of PMT because it's such a great fit. You guys often tell me that remixing and down-to-earth style are your favorite features of PMT, and Go Chic or Go Home is that and more! It provides both inspiration and tools for you to remix and make the most of your closet, plus it has an encouraging built-in community. I've loved interacting with some of you on GCOGH!
3. Beauty Style Growth - Kemi from Beauty Style Growth and I have gone way back, to when PMT had 30 readers. We connected over faith and our sensible style. I love her outfits! What I also love about Kemi is that her shape is not your "typical" style blogger shape, and she totally embraces it, like in a recent post called Eight Ways to Style an Apple Body Type.
4. That's Mine has beautiful jewelry galore! I mentioned That's Mine last month, but new stuff keeps catching my eye, like the peach coral necklace and the turquoise bracelet.
5. Charming Lucy - Susan blogs at Charming Lucy about style and life. She's yet another blogger with great, down to earth style that you should check out!
6. Calypte Collection is an Etsy shop full of edgy, handmade statement jewelry. If you want something that's unique and makes an impact, be sure to check it out. I'm kinda digging this Metallic Gold Leather Necklace lately.
Enjoy our Sunday!