This giveaway is now closed.
Ohmigosh, everyone. Last Thursday this little blog hit 100 subscribers on Google Friend Connect, and the total RSS feed broke 200!
Welcome to all you new subscribers! When I first started 3 months ago I thought it would be amazing to get 30 readers, but here you all are, along for the ride. I'm shocked, humbled, and so grateful for you.
I thought we'd celebrate with my first giveaway! You may have noticed that I love Target, so I'm giving away a $25 Target gift card! What could be more appropriate?
How to Enter
- Leave a comment answering this question...
- Additional Entries
a. An endless amount of mixing and matching possibilitiesb. A pretty good collection that I just want to know how to make better use ofc. Some solid pieces that I wish I could spice up or make more versatiled. A hot mess - random pieces that mostly don't seem to go togethere. Enter your own description
Leave an additional comment for each of these you did:
- Blog about it and link back to this blog. Share the link to your post in a comment below.
- Tweet it. Example: "@puttingme2gther is giving away a $25 Target gift card: http://www.puttingmetogether.com/2011/09/100-followers-giveaway.html" Leave a comment saying you tweeted it.
- Share it on Facebook, linking to this blog, and leave a comment.
- You do NOT have to subscribe to this blog to enter...but you can if you want to. :) However, the winner will be announced here, so check back to see if it's you!
- Giveaway ends Sunday, Oct 2nd at midnight Pacific Time. Winner announced Monday, Oct 3rd via random.org
- This giveaway will only be given in U.S. currency (sorry!), but both U.S. and Canadian residents can enter.